|For U.S. & Non-Canadian Citizens|
|Early Bird Rate
By April 21, 2023
By May 19, 2023
After May 19, 2023
|Member in Transition / Retired||$200||$200||$200|
|Honorary Life Member||$200||$200||$200|
*Prices are in U.S Dollars.
- Registrations will only be accepted and processed when payment, or an approved government purchase order, is included.
- Registrations, or changes to registrations, will not be accepted over the phone as this does not provide an accurate record of the request. Contact Registrar Cherrika Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be included in the Attendees List, registrations must be received no later than May 19, 2023.
- To register by mail, submit this form for U.S. Rates or this form for Canadian Rates and send payment to:
IEDC, P.O. Box 719219, Philadelphia, PA 19171-9219. Fax form and copy of purchase order to: (202) 223-4745
- All payments sent to the IEDC office must be received by May 19, 2023 or registrants will be required to resolve unpaid balances onsite (excluding those with government purchase orders).
- Conference attendees with a balance due will be required to remit payment before being admitted to the conference, with the exception of those attendees paying by government purchase order.
- If a copy of your purchase order was not forwarded to IEDC, please present it at the onsite registration desk.
Cancellation, Refunds and No-Show Policy
- Substitutions cannot be made after May 19, 2023.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after May 26, 2023.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and can be emailed or sent to IEDC. Contact Registrar Cherrika Gordon at email@example.com.
- All registered attendees canceling their registration will be charged a $95 processing fee, regardless of when the written cancellation notice was received.
- Cancellation requests received by IEDC prior to close of business on Friday, May 26, 2023 will have their registration fees refunded or credited to a future IEDC event, less the $95 processing fee.
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the conference, is considered a “No Show”. No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances.
- If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your message will be returned in 48 business hours.